Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Focus...

My prayer:
Awesome, amazing God I worship you. My focus is you tonight God. Sometimes I get so tied up in my own stuff, I forget to enjoy you. Tonight is about enjoying you, worshiping you, loving you. 


God, how do I describe you? How do I describe that experience like no other where you fill me, fill the atmosphere, and create something beyond the natural experience. 


God, my life is good; but, if I had this exact same life without you in it, it would be worth nothing at all. "Life" without you is not life at all. 


God I feel you here tonight. I hear you God. You are always welcome God, wherever I am you are welcome. If I am there, consider yourself a VIP guest. Well I guess you can't be a guest since you created, own, and are God of everything. You are and will always be my +1 God. If they invite me, they better understand you are coming with me. We are a package deal. 


Thank you for being you and being in me God. I love you so much. What is on your mind tonight.


What God Said Tonight:
I am your one and only and you are mine. I am so jealous over you. I hate it when you lose your focus off of me. Not because I need it but because you need it. You need to stay focused on me or things start going south in your life. 


Whenever I see you let things get in the way of you and me, whether it is worry, business, friends, TV, work or just general sin, it hurts me so much. Then I get angry. The pain I feel is more for you and what those choices will do to you. The anger is about satan getting foothold in your life. He has no right in your life, but when you lose focus you open the door to him and he will always take more than you offer him. He never leaves empty handed. 


I can't stand to see you give pieces of yourself to him. You belong to me. All of you. I love you so much, I love all of you. I don't want you to be less you than you are because you let him in. Keep the door shut on him for your sake and mine. 


Keep your focus on me and we will do great things. Carry that focus throughout your day and we can start having fun again. It has all been pretty serious lately which is ok. We all need serious time. But I am ready for some fun. I am ready to have some fun with you again. You are everything to me and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment