Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fog with substance...

My prayer:
Lord of my life, I love you. That's it really. I love you. I don't want to ask for anything tonight. I don't want tonight to be about me. I just want to hear your voice. I just want to experience you. I just want you God. Please come, be with me, talk to me, show me.


What God Said Tonight:
I am here.  I am always here with you. I know that sometimes you recognize me more clearly than at other times, but that doesn't mean that I am more or less with you.  I am always with you completely and fully.  


The only thing that can take me from you is you.  You are the only one who can choose to separate from me. I love you too much to force you, so, if you tell me to back away, I will.  But otherwise, I am always here.  I am always loving you. I am always surrounding you with my love, my protection. I love you so much. I spend my time surrounding you, not just because I want to protect you but also I want to encompass you, to feel and be a part of all that you are.  I love all of you and I want to be a part of everything that you are.  


I surround you like a fog with substance. I want to be in complete contact with you. I want to seep into every nook and cranny of who you are. I want to know all of you so I can bless all of you.  Don't hide from me.  I know everything already anyway.  Open up to me so I can heal the broken places, strengthen the strong places and love every part of you.  


I love you and there is no part of you that is exempt from my love. That is what my sacrifice did for us.  It allows me to wash away your sin and love and experience all of you. Those that came before did not have that benefit.  


I am saving you daily. I am healing you daily. I am loving you daily. I am your God now and forever. I will love all you forever.  I will love you at your most unlovable. 


Sweet daughter, I receive your worship and it is a sweet fragrance to me tonight. I really love this time with you. I look forward to it all day, knowing we will spend this time together. To know that I get to end every day talking to my child that I love, that is good. Rest in me. I am all around you and I will keep you safe and loved forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment