Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Miracle Healing...

My prayer:
Awesome healing GOD!!!! You are so amazing! I love how you heal us!!! Tonight was fantastic GOD! Watching you and feeling you heal my two friends tonight was so perfect and wonderful! I never get tired of seeing you heal people. It is one of my most favorite things in the entire world! At some point, I will stop using exclamation points but I can't help it! It has been a couple of weeks since I have gotten to see you do that immediate healing and I have missed it!

You are such a miracle working God! Help me to always remember God that your miracles are for today, your miracles are for us, your miracles are for me.  I was so tired before small group tonight God but I made it and it was so great, I felt so energized and then you showed up and started healing everybody! Now that will wake a girl up! I feel more awake, alert and energized right now than I have in weeks.  



LOVE YOU SO MUCH GOD!!! THANK YOU!!!!


What God Said Tonight:
This is what it is all about.  You have been a little lost and forgot the purpose of your ministry for a little bit.  You forgot why we do this.  Tonight, you are remembering and your celebration is echoed in heaven.  The angels are dancing with you. They are laughing and singing and praising me with you.  You feel the celebration in your spirit and in your soul.  


You are privy to and witness to the miracles of my presence and you appreciate and celebrate it. You recognize my power in this world and we will be able to do much because of that.  You faith, your ability to recognize my power in this world, and your willingness to see it accomplished, open that window allowing me to step in and make it happen. 


I could do it without you but I love doing it with you.  I love when we get to do these things together and celebrate together.  Celebration is always a lot more fun when you have someone to celebrate with.  I will shout from the roof tops that I am God and I will reign forever.  Come shout it with me and the two voices will be stronger than one. 


I love you daughter and tonight was fun! I love to celebrate with you.  I love to see you get excited about what I am doing. I told you today would be amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment