Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, May 13, 2011

Promises...

My prayer:
Awesome and mighty God.  It is so good to be back here with you tonight! I missed this time with you, even though it was only one night. 


God, there is an intensity and a fire in me tonight and I don't know what to do with it. If there were people here I would want to start praying for them, laying on hands and watch you do miracles.  It is that burning anointing that is here with us tonight but I don't know what to do with it. 


Life, this life you have given me is so INCREDIBLE God! I look at my life and I can't help but smile. Not that it is perfect. There is a lot for me to learn and change. There is more that I want.  You know those secret dreams God.  You know those places that I still ache. But to even bring them up seems so ungrateful! When I look at all that you are doing and all that you have done for me, I think I have no right to ask for more. 


I am so blessed. I feel and see your love for me every day. I have such amazing people that you have put in my life.  You have truly destined me to succeed in EVERYTHING that you have given me to do. Your blessings and favor are so tremendous that I am sometimes afraid to tell people about all of it. 


That is the stuff I need to focus on.  The other, the missing, will come or not. Maybe I need that missing piece to keep me humble?  Maybe I would be truly intolerable if I had it all?  I don't know God but I know that I love you with every ounce of who I am.  I know that I am beyond grateful for all that you have done in my life.  I know that I am overjoyed watching you work in the lives of people around me.  I know God that as long as your will is accomplished in my life, I cannot hope for better.  Your will is the best there is.


What God Said Tonight:
Wishing is different than hoping. Hope is filled with faith. Hope is based on the reality of a promise.  Wishing is based on a desire. Your hope is in me.  Remember my promises for you and trust in those.  


I have promised to open the windows of heaven and pour out a blessing that you cannot contain.  You have said, even recently, that I have done this.  You can trust my promises.  I have promised that you are the head and not the tail and that I have destined you to succeed.  You have succeeded in everything that you have put your hand to.  You can trust my promises.  I have promised that by my stripes you are healed and you live free from sickness.  You can trust my promises.  I have promised to take care of you always and I have.  You can trust my promises.  


I have given you some more personal promises.  You can trust them as well. I am not a God of lack.  I am of God of plenty.  I am a God of completeness.  You will have all, if you trust my promises.  


I know it is hard to trust promises.  So often, in the world, promises are no better than a flash in the dark, here one second and gone the next, making you wonder if it was ever truly there.  But my promises are forever.  My promises are real and true and I will never let you down.  I am God and I will fulfill every promise on your life.  I love you. I have made these promises out of my love.  


I am not a man that I should lie.  I cannot lie.  It is not possible.  Therefore, every promise from me is true and will be accomplished.  Trust me.  Trust the promise. I am your hope. Just as I have worked out so many things in your life, I will work out the lack, the missing piece.  I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment