Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Clear vision...

My prayer:
Incredible miracle working God!! Love you so much I can hardly stand it!! 


God I love it when you heal us. Physically, emotionally, and spiritually. The physical healings are the ones that get all the press and they are IMPRESSIVE. Watching you straighten J's back today was truly AWESOME!! But just as amazing is when you heal depression, when you are able to bring your joy in to overcome tragedy, when you restore a weary spirit. 


God thank you for continuing to grow and heal me. Thank you for healing me of the bitterness that I let take root.Thank you God for reminding me of basic principles today. Thank you for reminding me that the first and best solution to a problem is often to hit it straight on. Thank you for all that you did today and thank you even more for who you are. 


God, this week is another busy one. I pray God for your help, your strength, and your timing to be in charge this week. I pray God that you help me throughout this week with your favor, your strength, and your wisdom. 


I love you Father! I honor you today as the Father of all fathers and my eternal Daddy! 


What God Said Tonight:
I am here and I am with you. You struggle when you don't have to sometimes. You aren't seeing clearly right now. I will remove the scales from your eyes so you can see the true enemy in this battle. I will reveal to you the truth of what is happening and when you see it, all of the struggle will make sense. You will have a new way to fight and you will not be stuck or caught in bitterness. 


The enemy is really worried right now. He knows what you are about to do and he is working as hard as he knows how to distract and derail you. Keep your eyes on me. I will give you clear vision and clear understanding of all that is going on. You will have every weapon you need and you will have warrior angels with you to help. I have sent my battalion your way and you will not fight alone.


I love you daughter and I am here, now and always. No good thing comes without some amount of work, without some amount of a fight. But trust me in this, when we break through it, it will be so worth it. Stay the course and don't lose heart. I love you sweet daughter. Let's do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment