Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The Holy Spirit...

My prayer: Awesome and incredible God. I am thinking a lot these days about your Holy Spirit power. I have been thinking about how important that is to me. 

I am more grateful than I can say that you Jesus died for me so my sins are forgiven. I am thankful daily that you took a beating so I and all of your children could be healed. I love you as Father and how you take such good care of me, teaching me, protecting me, providing for me, guiding me. I love all of you. 
But what I think I am realizing more than ever is that without your Holy Spirit power and anointing in my everyday life, I can't make it. Without that power, the rest is just words and good ideas. Without it, I don't get to see your miracle working power. But with it, with your Holy Spirit power, everything and anything is possible. With it, I can expect to see your miracle working power. With it, I have the strength, the wisdom, and the gifts to do everything you want me to do. Without it, I am a struggling child of God, desperately trying to make it. With it, I am a powerful woman of God who can do anything. 
Thank you God for your Holy Spirit power in my life. Forgive me God if I took it for granted. I will do a better job of encouraging and sustaining that power in my life. I love you God. Thank you for everything that you are!

What God Said Tonight:
Walking this life with you is a joy my daughter. I am grateful for every moment we have together. There are things to do and things to accomplish but sometimes like now, is a time to experience and enjoy each other. 

My Holy Spirit power is meant for you. I sent it to you to be your help and your guide. It is ever present in your life. You may be more aware or less aware of its presence depending on what else you are busy with but it is always there.

It is what gets you up in the morning and what sustains you through the day. It is what encourages you when you are discouraged. It is what leads you where you need to go. It is my most direct connection with you for now. You hae neglected directly accessing that power lately but it remains there waiting for you. You have a lifetime pass to it. I sent it to be your helper and it will not return to me until its work is done. Until my work is done. 

There are so many things occurring in the spiritual realm right now. I am tempted to give you a glimpse but I am not sure that would be the best idea. For now, trust me that you being actively plugged into my Holy Spirit power is more important now than ever. I love you and have given you everything you need. Go and do what I have called you to do. My Holy Spirit will go with you, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment