Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Relationship...

My prayer:
God you are good. Pure, undiluted good. Everything else, everyone else, including me, is good sometimes and sometimes not. But you God, you are ALWAYS good. You are the definition of good. 


You are peace in the middle of chaos. You are comfort in the middle of pain. You are joy in mourning. You are health and healing in sickness. You are the provider in times of lack. You are the victory in battle. You are wisdom in the middle of ignorance. You are God and you are Good! There is no one like you God.


I am all yours, now and forever, in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, in plenty and in want, forever.


What God Said Tonight:
I love you daughter and your worship is a sweet and wonderful fragrance here in heaven. The angels join you in worship. They are singing your praises to me in a sweet melody. I wish you could hear it. You would love it. 


Rest your head on my chest and let me hold you awhile tonight. I can't get enough of you. I know I have been telling you a lot lately, but I love you so much and I think you need to hear it. I think you need to feel it. I think you need to experience that love at a whole new level. 


My commitment to you is complete and eternal. I will never turn my back on you. 


You had a revelation today about hope. You realized that if the thing you have been wanting doesn't happen, I will bring you something better. Keep that realization alive and in the forefront of your mind. I will always bring you something better. You will never be disappointed permanently. You  can rest assured that in every disappointment, I have a greater gift on the way. If you could start seeing disappointment as the indication that something greater is coming, I think you would be so much happier. 


Try to remember how much I love you. Try to remember that even if I was a man, I would know how to give you great gifts out of my love for you. Since I am God, how much better will my gifts be? Get ready for some big gifts. I want to lavish and spoil you. I return your oath. We are in an eternal covenant that will not be broken. I love you my sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment