Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, June 17, 2011

Trekking with God...

My prayer:
Awesome God, what a week! It has been wonderful and has left me absolutely exhausted! I tried to nap a bit before meeting here with you tonight so I could pay better attention, but I think I am beyond the place where a nap is going to help. I am not complaining, I have loved every minute of the amazing things you put together this week. I can't wait to see what you do next. I love you and want to hear your voice tonight. What is on your mind Daddy?

What God Said Tonight:
A life lived for me will always satisfy. A life lived for me will always stretch you. A life lived for me will always take you a couple steps beyond where you thought you could go.

I love you daughter and I have such great plans for you. Don't try to do it on your strength though. Rely on me every step of the way. When you start to rely on your own strength, even a little bit, you end up exhausted.

Let me carry the load and you will go farther and walk longer than you ever could without me. It is like going on a long trek. You could carry a full pack with your tent and all your supplies, but you would not get very far every day before you were exhausted. However, if you bring someone to carry your pack for you, a guide to carry your load, you will go much farther and in the direction you intend without getting lost. Let me guide you and carry your pack and we will go farther every day on this amazing journey.

Sleep now and renew your strength. I love you daughter. Rest in my peace and my strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment