Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Getting free...

My prayer:
Amazing God! So much to be thankful for today!! You gave me continuous favor at work with three new potential clients, divine health, an amazing small group discussion, you healed D's elbows, and you kept me safe from the hail that devastated neighborhoods right next to me tonight.  And, that is the stuff that I know about! Thank you for all of the hidden things you blessed me with today. Thank you for the things that you kept from happening. Thank you for leading me through this day with such kindness and gentleness that I sometimes forget that it is all you and your will being accomplished. 


You are so so so so GOOD! Thank you for every blessing, seen and unseen. Thank you for the power of your Holy Spirit, the salvation from your sacrifice, and always, always, thank you for your love!! 


What God Said Tonight:
You are in a better place tonight. You are starting to look at the right things again. You are starting to look at me. You are starting to look forward. You are starting to leave the past behind and look forward to what lies ahead. You have not quite gotten there yet but you are starting. I am glad. 


The timing is perfect. You are about to step into the new plan and the new things I have for you. You  have been prepared and you are ready. You need to finish letting go so you can move forward without reservation. You need to leave all baggage behind. Do what ever you have to do to leave any pain, any resentment and any bad feelings behind you. I don't want you bringing that with you to this new place and this new season. 


As you let it all go tonight, do not pick it back up. Leave it behind. You are poised to soar and you can't afford to have any baggage weighing you down. A bird cannot fly with a rock on it's back. I want you to fly. 


I love you so much. Rest again and I will guide you again tomorrow. I love you and spending time with you. I love what we are about to do. I love seeing you getting free from your own baggage. You will love it too...I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment