Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hurting...

My prayer:
Awesome God, my heart is breaking a bit tonight. It is so much easier for me to go through tough times than it is to watch other people suffer. I hate seeing other people suffering. I hate seeing them dealing with unexplainable pain. When I am going through it, I know you will work it out. I know that you never waste a hurt and that you will turn it to my good. The same is true for other people but instead of focusing on that, I find myself focusing on the pain. God, it hurts to see them hurt.


God I pray for all of the hurting people tonight. I pray God that you comfort every one who is hurting tonight. I pray God that you give them a hope and you give them peace tonight. I pray God that you comfort them in their pain. I pray God that you somehow heal and show them that this thing that has happened to them is not the end of the story. This thing is the beginning of a testimony of how big you are and how you can take anything, no matter how bad, and turn it around. God help us tonight. In Jesus name, I ask this. amen.


What God Said Tonight:
I did not bring the pain but I brought the healing. I did not bring the sin, but I brought the redemption. I am the answer to every problem. 


I love you daughter and if you did not hurt a little for the people who are hurting around you, then you would not be who I created you to be. I gave you a heart for people, a compassion so you could love them, help them, pray for them. You are doing your job. Don't get stuck in the pain though. Your job is to go into the pain and bring them out. Your job is to remember that I am the answer and give me to them. Your job is to remember every time I brought you out of pain and terrible situations and give them that hope. 


There is nothing that has happened or that will happen that I don't already know about and that I don't already have an answer planned out for. I have made a way out of every situation. I need you to help people see it. Be the hope and help point the way. 


I love you daughter and I have heard your prayers. My minsitering angels are visiting people right now. They are arriving in their homes, in the bars, in the many places where people are hurting tonight and they wrapping their arms around them. 


I will be their hope. I will be their answer. You be my reflection and point them in my direction. I will catch each and every one as they fall. I love you and I promise I will never drop any of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment