Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Little worries...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I am having one of those nights where I have so many thoughts running through my head that I don't know what to talk with you about. Or, I guess more accurately, I don't know how to talk to you about it all. It is all jumbled up. 


The Bible studying today was good and clarified some things but also created more questions. Funny how that happens. I often come with one question and I may get an answer, but I leave with five new questions. I guess that is part of what keeps it exciting. 


God, I find myself worrying about a lot of little things tonight. None of which really matter on their own but it has my mind racing. I give every worry to you right now God and I pray that your will is done on earth as it is in heaven. I declare that you have not given me a spirit of fear but of power, love, and a sound mind. I am making a decision right now to think about you and what you have done and to stop thinking about the little worries that are pecking at me. Help me God to stick to that and not wander back into worry land.


I love you God and I am so grateful for you and your favor in my life. This life of mine would be worthless without you. I am so grateful that I never have to live a moment without you. I will never be alone and I will never be without hope because I will always have you. That is a gift I cannot repay.


What God Said Tonight:
Tonight I want you to rest in my arms and in my peace. You are right that none of your worries are worth the time you have spent on them. 


I have everything under control. I will give you each new step and each direction. I will not leave you confused. I will guide you always. 


Rest in my arms. Rest in my peace. Rest in the absolute knowledge that I love you and I will take care of you forever. 


You do not have to be the strong one all the time. You do not have to be the one with the answers all the time. You can rest knowing that I am always strong and I always have all of the answers. I have everything you need for every season and I will not let you be uncovered or unprepared. 


I love you, trust me now, tonight. Trust me and be comforted by my presence... There, that is better. Rest in me daughter and I will take care of everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment