Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, July 15, 2011

Living sculpture...

My prayer:
My God I enjoy you! I love spending time with you and in your presence. I am so amazed that you are willing to spend time with me in the first place and then, when I take the time to really spend time with you, no distractions, it is SO GOOD! You are SO GOOD! 


Thank you so much for tonight and another night with the Intense Prayer and Worship Group. Tonight was different than the last time but it was SO GOOD! You joy is bubbling up in me God. I can't stop smiling. I can't stop even when I don't know why I am smiling. 


You are so incredible. You  are everything I need. God, I don't ever want to lose the simple appreciation of spending time with you. I love you so much. 


What is on your mind tonight? I want to know, what can I do for you, what can I give to you, what can say to you that will bless you? God, what can I give back to you? Everything I am and everything I have is because of you. What can I give back? I want to give to you tonight. I want to give back. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!


What God Said Tonight:
I want everything and I want nothing. I want you to be willing to give me your all, lay everything down at my feet, but I want to give everything to you.


You are like a fine living sculpture. I have spent an eternity shaping you and I am not done, but you are so beautiful. I just want to look at you like you are for awhile. I will do more, there are colors to add, there are shapes to refine, there are character improvements for us to make but right now, I just want to enjoy who you are. I want to enjoy what you have become. 


You are a living and moving sculpture. You are my masterpiece. I created you to show others what I can do. The creation process, the refining and reshaping process is never pain free but look at you now! I know you still see the flaws when you look in the mirror, but I see the work of art that you are. You are so beautiful to me. Let me enjoy you for a little while. We have more to do, more changes to make, but just for now, I want to cherish who you have become and love you to the very depth of your soul. 

No comments:

Post a Comment