Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Purity and Peace...

My prayer:
Wow God! What a difference a day with you makes!! I am in awe of your beautiful purity tonight. In communion tonight during small group, I was hit with the beauty of your purity. Pure God, no religion, no preconceived ideas, no hang ups, just pure Jesus and it was SO BEAUTIFUL! God you are so beautiful! Your beauty has filled me with peace tonight.


Today was a day of tough decisions accompanied by guilt and doubt. Tonight was a powerful reminder of who you are and how easy, wonderful, blessed, and peaceful life can be when I remember your purity and focus on you. 


As full of turmoil as I was last night, tonight and am filled with an even greater peace. Only you could do that!


God I am not sure what all the future holds but I am confident that if I can hold onto this insight, if I can hold onto the beauty of your purity, everything will be just fine. God I love the peace that you bring!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!


What God Said Tonight:
Peace is my gift to you. Peace that is beyond understanding. Peace that doesn't make sense but makes all the difference in the world. You know that saying "give peace a chance?" That was mine. 


Peace will give you a strength you didn't have before. Peace will give you the space to love instead of hate. Peace will give you the wisdom and the insight to make right decisions and not decisions made out of emotion. 


I love you daughter and I give you this peace. It is a treasured gift. Take care of it. Don't let it go. Don't let it shrivel and die from lack of use. Bring it out daily and care for it. Keep it safe. Wrap your arms around it every day and don't let go. Hold it close to you and you will never be sorry. 


I leave this peace with you and it comes with my love. You are twice blessed my sweetheart.

No comments:

Post a Comment