Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, July 3, 2011

The storm...

My prayer:
Incredible God. I am at a loss for words tonight...that doesn't happen very often, I know! There is a lot happening, good and not so good. But, I have prayed over all of that and now I need to leave it up to you. 


Thank you God for always being there for us no matter what is going on. Thank you that I can never have a problem that is bigger than your ability to fix it. Thank you for always having the answer, no matter the problem. 


Thank you God for your presence, your power, your guidance, and most of all your love. God I need you more than I need air. Without you, I don't need to breathe. It would not be worth it without you. I love you and am so grateful to have you in my life and to be in your presence.


What God Said Tonight:
There are storm clouds in your life right now. It is dark tonight and the only light is from the occasional lightening. This won't last long. It is a passing storm. It is dark and a serious storm. You need to take shelter in me from the storm. It will not stay for long. 


You have many sunny days ahead. You have a rainbow promise in your future. Weather the storm with me, huddle under my shelter and stay safe and warm. The storm is here but it can't really touch you as long as you stay under my protection. Wait it out and you will be back dancing in the sunshine in no time. 


I love you my sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment