Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, July 11, 2011

You are still you...

My prayer:
God of all creation. You know what? I am starting to think that this life, living for you, is a whole lot easier than what I have made it or thought it should be. 


What if I stopped worrying about living in your perfect will and just lived with you, trusting you to take me down the paths you have laid out for me? What if I could once and for all let go of all of the baggage that weighs me down and makes me swerve off of your path and traveled light, walking straight? What if I could live with that pure presence of you in me all of the time? 


Sounds like heaven...is it possible while I am still here on earth? I am not sure, but if it is, I want it. 


I love you so much God, you are so very good to me.  Thank you for another day of favor. Thank you for the amazing people you have put in my life. Thank you for loving me, no matter what.


What God Said Tonight:
Glaciers are constantly changing. Constantly in flux. You don't see them moving, but you see the result as they shed large sheets of ice or as big lakes open up n the tops of them. 


You understand that all of life is like that in one way or another. In constant change, but it doesn't change who they are or what they are. A glacier is still a glacier, no matter what shape it takes. The only way it is not a glacier anymore is if it completely melts and disappears. You are in a state of constant change right now but that does not mean that you are not you anymore. You remain you throughout the changes. No matter what changes take place you are still you. 


I have taught you a lot of things over the years and we are not done with your education. But for right now, it is more about living out your faith than it is about schooling. I love you sweet daughter and I have many things to teach you and for you to teach. But right now your life is anything you want it to be. Think creatively. Think beyond what you expect. Dream big and I will dream with you. You will see heaven open. You will see then what worship in heaven is all about. 


Your place, right now is here. Do not pine for what is not yours but hang on for dear life the things and the people I have given you. Go now and rest daughter. We have more to do tomorrow. I will wake you up when it is time to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment