Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 8, 2011

Be content...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I am stuck dwelling on missed opportunities tonight. Someone once told me that judgement day for Christians would be you showing us all of the missed opportunities in our lives, all the things that could have been. I hope that isn't true God. That would be a pretty horrible thing to see I think. I make myself half crazy thinking about the missed opportunities that I am aware of. I can't imagine how much worse it would be to see the ones I didn't even realized that I missed! Then I start to wonder, maybe I was suppose to miss that opportunity. Maybe I didn't miss the boat, maybe it was your will that I pass that one up...but then that is probably wishful thinking.


God I thank you that you turn everything to the good of those who love you and are called according to your purpose. God I pray that somehow you turn this missed opportunity to my good. If it was an opportunity you meant for me to take and I missed it, I apologize and I will try to listen better next time. 


God, please fix the things I mess up and help me to do better next time. I can't get it right on my own and I need you if this life of mine is going to turn out the way you intended it to. 


Thank you God for all that you do and all that you are. Thank you for taking care of me. Thank you for filling in when I mess up.


What God Said Tonight:
My daughter, the best thing you said there was that you can't get it right on your own. That is truth. That is why I came. That is why I sacrificed my life for you. I knew and I know that you can't do it alone. You weren't designed to. 


Stop worrying so much about what you should have done or what your life should be and enjoy what it is. I will take care of everything. You don't have everything you want yet but that doesn't mean that you won't have it in the future. If you had everything right now, there would be no need for tomorrow. You would not have anything to look forward to. 


Be content for right now. Worry less and trust me more. You have prayed, I have heard you. I already have a plan and purpose working in your life, so relax and enjoy today. Enjoy tonight. 


I love you so very much. You will have all of the very best, you just may not have it all right this second. Rest, be content in knowing that you have much and more will be given. You are the daughter of the most high God who takes care of His children. 

1 comment:

  1. Job 26:14

    Behold, these are but the outskirts of his ways,
    and how small a whisper do we hear of him!
    But the thunder of his power who can understand?

    ReplyDelete