Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, August 15, 2011

Fill up on love...

My prayer:
God of everything that ever was, is, and ever will be. God that was before the universe was born and will be forever. You are beyond comprehension God, truly. I am so grateful that I get to know you, even just a little bit. You are so beautifully complex. I can never get bored with you because there is always more to know, more to understand. 


God I pray that you continue to teach me, help me to grow, show me more of you. I am never bored with you but I am also never satisfied with what I know of you. I always want to know more. I love you God and I hunger for your constant presence in my life. 


What God Said Tonight:
I am here to fill you tonight. Open wide and receive me. I am here to give you everything you need and more than you could hope for. I am here for you tonight. I love you my sweet daughter and I am of a generous heart tonight. I am moved to bless you in a new way tonight. 


I am moved by your worship and I will pour out my love on you. My love is eternal. My love is unconditional. My love is never ending and never changing. My love is fashioned for you. It is a perfect fit. My love and your heart are meant to be together forever. I made you for me. I made you to love. I created you to be the object of love and the reflection of love. Receive my love tonight. Let it overwhelm you. Then, let it flow through you to everyone around you. Love as you are loved. Forgive as you are forgiven. Trust me as I have trusted you. 


I love you daughter and I will always be with you. My constant presence is a promise to you. I don't go back on my promises. I love you now and forever. Rest well and be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. 1 Timothy 1:12
    I'm so grateful to Christ Jesus for making me adequate to do this work. He went out on a limb, you know, in trusting me with this ministry. The only credentials I brought to it were invective and witch hunts and arrogance. But I was treated mercifully because I didn't know what I was doing—didn't know Who I was doing it against! Grace mixed with faith and love poured over me and into me. And all because of Jesus.

    ReplyDelete