Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A gift...

My prayer:
Incredible God, the more I know you the more I love you. The more I love you the more I trust you. The more I trust you the more I want to serve you. 


I am addicted to your presence and your power. I can't get enough of you God. You are all that I want. You are everything I need. You are worthy God. 


God cover me in your blood that I can be acceptable to you. Cover my sin, my faults, every place that I fall short and let me climb up in your lap. Let be near you God. Let me hear your voice. Let me be a part of what you are doing. 


If you were a person, they would probably arrest me for stalking you God. I sure am glad you are the most high God and you can handle my love, no matter how intense and crazy it might get. I love you God, every day, every minute, in every circumstance. I love you. 


Tell me what is on your mind tonight. My favorite time of every day is when I get to concentrate and listen to your voice.


What God Said Tonight:
Tonight is special and sweet. I have been waiting for you. I have been waiting for you to be ready for tonight. 


I have something for you. I have a gift. I have been holding onto it until you were ready and that time is here. You are going to notice a greater anointing and a greater power. You are going to notice that things that use to be difficult are not so difficult all of a sudden. You are going to see things you did not think were possible. You are going to see the realization of things that you hoped for but have not seen. You will be amazed at the difference. 


I love you sweet daughter. Walk in this new power, this new anointing and get ready to use it for my glory. I have some great things planned and I am ready to get started. Receive this gift and you will not be sorry. You are so precious to me and I have waited a long time for this moment, this night. 


You feel that sense of peace? You feel that power and confidence coming into you right now? That is me. That is my Spirit moving in you building and ready to burst out. Don't worry, you will have plenty of opportunities to see that power at work. 


I love you daughter. Thank you for waiting. You will be blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Zephaniah 3:17

    The LORD your God is in your midst,
    a mighty one who will save;
    he will rejoice over you with gladness;
    he will quiet you by his love;
    he will exult over you with loud singing.

    ReplyDelete