Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 5, 2011

Shine bright...

My prayer:
Amazing God! After a full day at work and a full night of worshiping you with friends...I am wiped out and falling asleep sitting up. But, I can't go to bed without hearing your voice What is on your mind tonight? I love you God!!


What God Said Tonight:
Walk in the glory of my presence and people will follow. Watch for the leading of my Spirit and you will travel far. You are made for greatness and I will complete what I have started. 


I have such a plan and a purpose that you will not believe. You can believe that it is all coming together for your good. You are a bright star, my shining lighthouse and I have prepared you to shine. 


You shine brightest when you humble yourself and lift others to the position of visibility. You shine brightest when you help others to shine. You are meant to ignite those around you to shine. You are meant to teach them how. You are meant for so many things that you would not believe me even if I laid them all out right here and right now. 


I will show you every step and I will lead and guide you always. I will never let you wander with out direction of purpose. We have too much to do. You will not walk this path alone either. You will always be surrounded by love. Relax, receive my blessings, reach out to others, you can and rely on me for everything. 


I love you. Go get some sleep now. Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment