Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Worship...

My prayer:
Amazing God. God I worship you. There is nothing like worshiping you. It is so amazing that as I pour out everything I have in worship to you, you pour back into me and give me more than I gave. 


That is so like you. You always out give me. You always have more to give. Thank you God for always outgiving me. Thank you for never running out of ...anything, love, grace, mercy, forgiveness, joy, plans...everything. 


God I will spend every day of the rest of my life in a quest to get even closer to you, to know you even better. The more I know you, the more I love you. The more I love you, the more I want to know you. It is a fabulous vicious circle God. God I worship you!


What God Said Tonight:
I almost don't want to talk tonight because I don't want this to end. I love private worship time with you my daughter. I love when you are focused completely on me and we can be together. 


But, I do have some things to tell you. You should know that there are some more new things coming. I have not stopped doing a new thing in your life. You are in a position right now to see more and experience more than you ever thought possible. There is a stirring in the spiritual realm that is over your life right now. 


You are finding yourself lost in a place of worship and that is good. Your worship will strengthen you and prepare you to see all that I have for you. I am with you now and forever and we have only begun to do this work. We have only begun to know each other. 


You  are going to be amazed. You are going to be awestruck. You are going to be so full of joy when you see what I will do. I am getting excited picturing how excited you will be. Don't ever keep it to your self. Everything I do is meant to be shared. Nothing I do is meant to be kept secret. I am completely transparent, as you should be. 


I love you daughter. Stay in worship for awhile...I am not ready to stop. I am not ready to let you go yet. I am pouring out a new anointing on you. I am filing you with a new level of your gifts. I have so much for you daughter. I am yours forever.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 51:16-17 Going through the motions doesn't please you,a flawless performance is nothing to you. I learned God-worship when my pride was shattered. Heart-shattered lives ready for love don't for a moment escape God's notice.

    ReplyDelete