Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 8, 2011

God's love letter...

My prayer:
Amazing God. I am here but I am beat. I think I used up everything I had today. Nothing left tonight but to sit in your presence, hear your voice and be refilled. I love you God. I love your power. I love how even when I know that I am nothing, you are everything. 


What was your day like God. What do you want to talk about tonight? Love you!!


What God Said Tonight:
I am without a specific purpose tonight other than to make sure you know how much I love you. I have no agenda except to be sure that you know how precious you are to me. You are carved in the palm of my hand. I will come against all that come against you and in the end, you will be vindicated. 


You are my daughter, my child and I love you more than I love myself. I am crazy for you. I gladly sacrificed everything for you. 


Sometimes I get frustrated when I see you living with less than I want for you. Sometimes I get angry when I see you make choices that I know will hurt you. But never, in  any situation, do I stop loving you. 


My love for you is greater than any ocean and is everlasting. It will never fade and it will lessen. My love for you is complete, total and everlasting. I have loved you from the beginning of time and I can tell you that I still love you at the very end. I can see the end from the beginning and my love is there with you in both. 


Let my love comfort you tonight. Let it strengthen you. Let it give you peace so you are ready for the challenges and joys of tomorrow. There will definitely be both. 


I am after your whole heart, body, and soul. I have your spirit, I am ready as soon as you are. l love you very much.

2 comments:

  1. 2 Samuel 22:17
    But me he caught—reached all the way from sky to sea; he pulled me out Of that ocean of hate, that enemy chaos, the void in which I was drowning. They hit me when I was down, but God stuck by me. He stood me up on a wide-open field; I stood there saved—surprised to be loved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the posting. I'm so blessed. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete