Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, September 15, 2011

God's way...

My prayer:
Amazing God. I am completely spent and so tired tonight. Tonight has to be all you. I love you God and I am here because I love you and love to hear from you but I gave every last bit of energy I had to this day. Talk to me God.


What God Said Tonight:
My cross is not a burden for you to bear. My cross was my burden to bear for you. I do not need you to toil and suffer for me. I came to toil and suffer for you. I do not plan a life of hardship and sacrifice for you. I came to sacrifice for you. Over the years, those roles have gotten very confused. My plan, my intention was that I would suffer so you would not have to. 


Now that does not mean that you won't have challenges and trouble in life. You will, but I came so that you always had the answer to the trouble. You always have the hope and the way out. That is the difference because I sacrificed for you to do so. 


I want you to live free of the fear of death because I died for you. I want you to live free of sickness because I bore you  sickness for you. I want you to live because i died for you. 


I love you and I want all of this for you. I don't want things from you. Go and rest, knowing I love you more than you may ever be able to understand.

2 comments:

  1. God has inspired you to share these heartfelt words and because you have I can sleep peaceful tonight after a trying day. Thank you & may God bless you and the Holy Spirit to dwell in your heart eternally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 Thessalonians 5:9
    God didn't set us up for an angry rejection but for salvation by our Master, Jesus Christ. He died for us, a death that triggered life. Whether we're awake with the living or asleep with the dead, we're alive with him! So speak encouraging words to one another. Build up hope so you'll all be together in this, no one left out, no one left behind. I know you're already doing this; just keep on doing it.

    ReplyDelete