Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Miracles...

My prayer:
All powerful and mighty God. Our good intentions, goal setting, and hard work are not enough God. Even our fellowship is not enough. Fact is, without your power, active and present in our lives, this life is just too hard. 


God, tonight my thoughts are stayed with so many friends that are really struggling. Divorce, sickness, bankruptcy, and more. These are your kids God and they are trying to do all of the right things. But, it is not enough. 


God we need a supernatural move of your power in their lives. God, I pray and ask that you show up and change their circumstances. I pray that you make a way out for them. I pray God that you send your warrior angels to fight the fight for them. I pray God that you heal every hurt, provide for them out of your riches in glory and restore what has been taken from them. I ask these things according to your promises to us. I praise and thank you God for hearing this prayer and praise you in advance for what you are about to do. Thank you Jesus! amen.


What God Said Tonight:
What you see as tragedy is nothing more than opportunities for me to show my power in peoples lives. I have promised to care for you and for all of my children and I do not go back on my promises. 


For those who are wiling, my power is available. For those who are willing to see the miraculous, I have miracles. For those who are willing to experience the unmatchable power of the all mighty powerful God of all creation, I am here and my power is active and alive. 


Your belief and your willingness is the only thing that can put a barrier on what I can do. When you refuse it, when you think, "oh that just can't happen!" Those are the times when my power is held back. When you can truly say in every situation that all things are possible through me, that is when you are going to see the windows of heaven open and see that as it is in heaven, it is here on earth. 


You will see the miraculous every day. Your eyes will be opened to all of the amazement around you . You will see with new eyes and hear with new ears. You will be aware of me in ways that you have only heard about in the past. 


But you must be willing. You must be wiling to suspend your disbelief and prejudice and allow yourself to believe that everything is possible. I love you and I want you to have everything I have for you. Open your heart and your mind so you can receive it. 

1 comment:

  1. Daniel 6:25
    King Darius published this proclamation to every race, color, and creed on earth: Peace to you! Abundant peace! I decree that Daniel's God shall be worshiped and feared in all parts of my kingdom. He is the living God, world without end. His kingdom never falls. His rule continues eternally. He is a savior and rescuer. He performs astonishing miracles in heaven and on earth. He saved Daniel from the power of the lions.

    ReplyDelete