Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 17, 2011

I give up...

My prayer:
My precious Father. I am tired of the battle tonight. That usually means I am trying to do too much of the fighting on my own and not relying on you like I should. I give up tonight God. I give up to you. I am done trying to fight under my power. Why was I even trying? I know better. Only your strength is powerful enough to fight satan and his little minions. God, I give up to you tonight. I put it all in your hands and trust you to take care of it and of me. Thank you Jesus!

What God Said Tonight:
I am your strength. Sometimes the most courageous and most powerful thing you can do is to give up to me. Surrender to me. When you fall, I will catch you. When you let go, I will hold you. When you need help, I am here. Give it all over to me.

I don't need you to fight. I need you to trust. I don't need you to be strong. You know the word, it is in our weakness that I am shown to be strong. Stop trying to keep it all together and fall apart in me. I will put you back together and it will be better than ever. I am your Father who loves you. I am here for you always.

When we are through this battle, you will be better equipped. You will have a greater arsenal. You will know how to fight the fight better. Or, to be more accurate, you will know how to let me fight the fight for you better. You will have more to give. You will have more to bless those around you. You will be more and have more when you give it all up.

I love you daughter. I know it doesn't make sense, that doesn't make it any less true. I am truth. trust me to get what you need for the next season, you need to give it all up. I love you now and forever. I am with you and will never leave you. I will guide you always.

2 comments:

  1. 2 Chronicles 20:14b...You won't have to lift a hand in this battle; just stand firm, Judah and Jerusalem, and watch God's saving work for you take shape. Don't be afraid, don't waver. March out boldly tomorrow—God is with you."

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 Chronicles 20:14b...You won't have to lift a hand in this battle; just stand firm, Judah and Jerusalem, and watch God's saving work for you take shape. Don't be afraid, don't waver. March out boldly tomorrow—God is with you."

    ReplyDelete