Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Love and joy...

My prayer:
What a great day my awesome Lord!! I have clearly had the spirit of joy all over me today and it has been GREAT!! It has been awhile since I have had that, Joy for no particular reason other than being alive. It was awesome! You are awesome. Getting to be a part of your Kingdom and family is awesome. I love you beyond measure. I am so grateful for you. I can't wait to see what we are going to do next. I can't think of anything else really to say God. Today was good. You are good. Life is good.

What God Said Tonight:
I love you daughter. I know I tell you that a lot. You need to hear it a lot. You need to be drenched in my love. I am pouring it out on you now and you experience the joy as a result.

I want you to truly soak in my love for awhile. You have been through some tough times and it is time to refill, recover, and refuel with my love. Receive my love as the healing balm that it is. Relax in my love. Rejoice in my love! It is here for you.

I have more than you can ever need and it is all for you. I am going to spoil you with my love. I am going to immerse you in it. Take that same love and share it with everyone you meet. Be generous with it. You will never give away more than what I can give you.

Love me and love people. Simple.

1 comment:

  1. John 15:11 I've told you these things for a purpose: that my joy may be your joy, and your joy wholly mature. This is my command: love one another as I have loved you. This is the best way to love...

    ReplyDelete