Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

New perspective...

My prayer: 
Awesome God. I don't know what to pray tonight. there are things on my heart but I am tired of whining to you. I feel like all I have done lately is complain and I am getting sick of me.

God, I choose to trust you and believe that you have my future and my life in your hands. I choose to trust that you will meet every need in my life, in my family's lives, in my friend's lives. I choose God to believe your word and your voice.

Thank you God for healing the headache from today. It was a doozy! I love you God and can't wait to hear what is on your mind. Your voice is so much more interesting than my doubt.

What God Said Tonight:
Fly with me tonight and get a new perspective. You are seeing only what is right in front of your face. I need you to come up here with me for a minute and see things from a Kingdom perspective. I need you to understand the big picture and that all of what you are experiencing is for a purpose and that I have a plan that is at work right now in your life.

From your perspective, it looks overwhelming. It looks like it is too big to handle. Come up here with me and you will see that it is only one part in a huge and beautiful plan that is so important. If you could see from my perspective you could see how beautiful the future is. You could see how beautiful today is.

Today is the birth place of tomorrow's dreams. Everything that happened today will be a part of the foundation that tomorrow is built on. Your dreams, my dreams will spring out of today's experiences and decisions.

Don't think for one minute that today, that your life is trivial. You are vital to my Kingdom and I need you to be you. To have the experiences that I have planned for you. I need you to love the people I have put in your life. I don't need you to do what everyone else is doing. They are already doing it. I need you to listen to me carefully and each day, do what I have for you to do. I will guide you and direct you. I will give you the wisdom and the skills you need. All I need from you is to say "yes." Say "Yes" to me everyday and I will take care of the rest.

I love you daughter. You know it is true. Rest in my love again tonight. Keep your mind here with me with a bigger view and perspective on your life. Don't sink back into only seeing what is directly in front of you. Good, you are with me and I am with you forever.

1 comment:

  1. Colossians 3:1 [ He Is Your Life ] So if you're serious about living this new resurrection life with Christ, act like it. Pursue the things over which Christ presides. Don't shuffle along, eyes to the ground, absorbed with the things right in front of you. Look up, and be alert to what is going on around Christ—that's where the action is. See things from his perspective.

    ReplyDelete