Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 24, 2011

Time...

My prayer:
Awesome God of everything. God it is good to spend this time with you. I love these quiet times together. I love to hear your voice. I love to hear what is on your mind. 


I have been going through a lot of stuff lately. Thank you for not getting tired of me bringing it all to you. Thank you for always listening and always responding. Thank you for always having the perfect word, the perfect answer to anything and everything I am going through. I leave every situation and every worry at your feet God, kniwing you have already provided a way out. 


I love you God. Tell me what is on your mind tonight. Tell me how your day was. If there is anything you want to talk about, I am here to listen tonight.


What God Said Tonight:
I love this time with you too. 


Time is a gift. Spending time with someone is a gift that sometimes costs more and is worth more than gold. Time is the one true commodity that once spent, cannot be redeemed or gained back. 


But the fact is time means very little in the face of eternity. When you literally have all the time in the world, waiting, spending time, become less of  a sacrifice. I can spend this time with you because I literally have all the time in the world. 


Think about how you are spending your time. Do you have the time or do you take the time to talk to the person who needs to hear your voice? Do you take the time to stop and pray when I put it on your heart? Do you take the time to love me and love others? Do you take the time to show it? 


Find time each day to love me, to love the people around you. Spend your time on worthwhile pursuits. Remember it is precious, even though you have an eternity with me. This is one case where scarcity does not determine worth. 


I love you daughter. Thank you for taking time to spend time with me. That will always be time well spent. 

1 comment:

  1. Romans 13:11 But make sure that you don't get so absorbed and exhausted in taking care of all your day-by-day obligations that you lose track of the time and doze off, oblivious to God. The night is about over, dawn is about to break. Be up and awake to what God is doing! God is putting the finishing touches on the salvation work he began when we first believed. We can't afford to waste a minute, must not squander these precious daylight hours in frivolity and indulgence, in sleeping around and dissipation, in bickering and grabbing everything in sight. Get out of bed and get dressed! Don't loiter and linger, waiting until the very last minute. Dress yourselves in Christ, and be up and about!

    ReplyDelete