Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, October 31, 2011

Value...

My prayer:
Amazing God. Incredible provider. Jehovah Jireh. I have been thinking a lot today about the disparity of wealth today God. It is strange to spend one day with people who don't have food or a roof over their head and the next day with people who live in huge homes and travel the world for fun. 


It seems like there should be enough for everyone. It seems like if we could figure out how to share better, no one would have to go hungry. Am I just naive God? What if we really did live the way you talk about in Acts where everyone threw all their money into the pot to provide for the "church." Could we ever make that work as the family of God? I would like to think so but when I think about it, who would be in charge of the communal account? Who could we trust with everything we have. I don't know, but it seems like there should be a better way than this. 


It really seems like there should be a way that everyone at least has food, water, shelter. We can put a man on the moon but we can't figure out how to take care of each other? OK, I am done ranting God. 


Help us dear God to find a better way. Help us to help each other. I love you God and I love your people. It is hard to see them going without. More specifically God, help me to know what I can do to help. Show me how and when to give to have the greatest impact and to most closely follow you will. God, you know I can give. Show me where it will be most effective and then multiply that gift God like only you can. Thank you Jesus!


What God Said Tonight:
My daughter, if you could better understand Kingdom finances, you would be less worried. I own all of the cattle on a thousand hills. there is no end to my wealth. The streets of heaven are paved with gold. 


I showed you earlier tonight me covering you and my people with gold. You are more precious than any amount of money. My people are precious and valuable. You, treat them well. Treat them with respect. Treat them as the valuable carriers of my precious currency that they are. 


A coin can help someone who doesn't have one. Listening will help everyone. Everyone wants to be listened to. Everyone wants to have their worth recognized and valued. Step one to evening out the disparity between people is to treat everyone with the same level of respect. 


TREAT EVERYONE AS THEY ARE WORTH THE WORLD, BECAUSE THEY ARE. 


Value is determined by the core of a person, not by what they have. Value every person at their core and watch their circumstances change. 


I love you daughter. Rest now, we have more to do tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Matthew 10:29 [ Forget About Yourself ] "What's the price of a pet canary? Some loose change, right? And God cares what happens to it even more than you do. He pays even greater attention to you, down to the last detail—even numbering the hairs on your head! So don't be intimidated by all this bully talk. You're worth more than a million canaries.

    ReplyDelete