Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

What I don't know...

My prayer:
Amazing Father. I had some major technical difficulties getting here tonight but I am glad I persevered. I need to hear your voice. I always need to hear your voice. It is like air to me. I need to hear from you to survive. I was clearly created with a God shaped hole that only you can fill. God, thank you for filling me. 


Thank you for being everything I need. Thank you for never holding back. Thank you for your power and your grace in my life. thank you God that you give me hope. Thank you God that you love me beyond my ability to imagine and understand. Thank you God for helping me to believe in things that I don't yet see. Thank you for teaching me about the power of my words and so many other things. God you are so awesome and I am forever grateful. What is on your mind tonight?


What God Said Tonight:
You have learned a lot over the years together with me but you have more to learn. You know that quote you saw the other day "Don't necessarily believe everything you think?" It stood out to you. Do you know why? There are things happening in your life right now that you think you have all figured out. There are things that seem like barriers that may not be barriers. There are things that seem like attacks that may not be attacks. 


Suspend what you believe to be true about the events in your life for just a little bit. Be open to alternate explanations. I will shed light on it all. I will give you the wisdom to see and understand it when it is time. 


In the meantime, remember that you don't know what you don't know yet. Be mindful that I am all knowing and I will guide you but that you do not know it all. Even in those situations that seem so similar to past situations you have been through, this is a new season and the same events may have a different meaning and a different cause. 


Trust me to know the truth. Trust me to share that truth with you then it is time. And in the meantime, in all humility, remember that you don't know it all. I love you daughter now and forever. You are on path of great things. Listen to me for each step.

1 comment:

  1. James 1:5
    If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

    ReplyDelete