Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bad decisions...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I made some bad choices today. I made choices that were not in my best interest. Why do I do that? I know that I will regret it. I know at the time it is the wrong choice and still, I do it! I can be my own worst enemy at times. At the time, I think, oh it will be different this time or I deserve a little treat. But then, it is never as good as I thought it would be and then I am left with regret and guilt.


God forgive me for the wrong choices. Help me God to make better choices. Help me to do what I already know is right and best. Help me God to stop lying to myself. Wash me clean in your blood and guide me with a firm hand God. In Jesus name, amen.


What God Said Tonight:
I have made you to soar with the eagles. Bad decisions, sin, weigh you down and keep you from soaring as I intended. I have given you everything you need to make the right choices. Learn. Learn from today and change what you do in the future. 


There is no condemnation in me. There is no need for guilt or regret. I have washed you clean and you have a new slate. But learn from it. Tomorrow, remember tonight and make the right choices. Even when they seem like the harder choice, make the right choice. Even when it seems too hard, just do it and I will help you. 


I love you daughter. Your bad choices today were good, in a way, if they taught you to make better choices tomorrow. Life is a continual lesson. You will always be learning and climbing as long as you are alive. It is a big part of the reason you are here, to learn and to grow. 


Focus on making right decisions and you will. Reward yourself for good decisions and you will make them more often. I love you daughter. Go and sin no more. Learn from today and sin no more. 

4 comments:

  1. Romans 7:16-18 But I need something more! For if I know the law but still can't keep it, and if the power of sin within me keeps sabotaging my best intentions, I obviously need help! I realize that I don't have what it takes. I can will it, but I can't do it. I decide to do good, but I don't really do it; I decide not to do bad, but then I do it anyway. My decisions, such as they are, don't result in actions. Something has gone wrong deep within me and gets the better of me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been talking to myself about this all week. some of the words you said made me wonder if we have the same "guilt". :) I have been saying over and over again "why do i do what i do not want to do?"
    thanks girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to pray for to remove the thing that cause you to sine and keep praying for God to help you in the thing are action that is bad ask God
    to chang you and take away the bad thing and keep praying till you are over the bad thing and then keep praying for the thing you need and give thank to God for the thing you need

    ReplyDelete