Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Disappointment...

My prayer:
Awesome God of love and glory. rain your love and glory on me tonight God. I ask God that you fill any cracks and brokenness. I pray God that you help me to remember that my trust is in you and not in people. 


God, people break my heart sometimes. People disappoint me. God, I break other people's hearts sometimes and I know I disappoint them. God, we are so imperfect. We break covenants. We break trust with each other, a lot. It can be hard to keep loving when that happens. 


God, help me to keep my eyes on you. Help me to keep my trust in you so I can bear the disappointments  God, help me to disappoint others less than I do right now. Help me to love more than I hurt. Help me God to be better.


What God Said Tonight:
Those things you see as disappointments are not always what they seem to be. How many times have you initially been disappointed, only to later find that I had to move one thing out the way to give you something even better. You know it is true. 


Don't blame people when they walk out of your life. It is often a part of my plan, I have a purpose and  plan for you and for them. Sometimes that plan coincides with each other. Sometimes you are meant to come together for a moment, a day, a season, and sometimes a life time. All of those encounters are significant. Every one of those relationships is valuable. 


Don't mourn too much when I end a relationship. I know that you miss them, but in the bigger picture, you will look back ad see that this time had a purpose. That I have a better plan for you and that plan could not happen if you were not released from some old relationships. It doesn't make those relationships any less good or less important. They will remain valuable to you for the rest of your life. 


But, let go so I can bring you the next level. Let go so that your arms are free to receive the new revelation and the new blessing. I am God and I know the end from the beginning. Trust my judgement. Make a decision to see the purpose and the plan in this change and refuse to be hurt by it. Hurt, in this case is completely unnecessary. I love you. Let go and trust me.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 34:18 If your heart is broken, you'll find God right there; if you're kicked in the gut, he'll help you catch your breath.

    ReplyDelete