Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, November 28, 2011

Free to fly...

My prayer:
Awesome God. There is such freedom when I get in agreement with your will! I feel 1000 pound lighter just by doing the one thing you have been asking me to do. As much as I dreaded it, it wasn't so tough once I actually did it. That is how it usually is with you. If I can just take that first step, get myself to the door, pick up the phone, whatever it is, you take care of the rest.


God, forgive me for taking so long to get into obedience to what you were telling me to do. I can't wait to see what is next. I will try to do better, obey faster, with the next thing you tell me that I don't want to do. Thank you for being patient with me. Thank you for your grace and mercy that gives me things I don't deserve and keeps me from suffering the consequences I do deserve.


I LOVE YOU!


What God Said Tonight:
You have opened up the windows and are free to fly. You are free to soar as I designed you. You are free to feel the sun on your back and the rain on your head as you soar above the earth. 


The earth, your temporary dwelling, is in jeopardy. There is not a lot of time. 


Glad you are back on board so we can get serious. You are free of every last thing that was keeping you tied to the past. You are ready for the new thing that I have. You will see as you have never seen before. You will go places you have never imagined. You will see my power fall with an intensity and a fire like you have never experienced. Get ready for supernatural phenomenal experiences that will shake your socks off. You will be witness to a new era of miracle power. 


There is much to do and little time to do it so I will be intervening more and more. I will be releasing the angels to carry out their assignments all over the world. You will see then on their way coming to and from. You will see them fighting the battles that keep you safe. You will see, you will hear, you will smell, and in it all, give me the glory. Talk about it, even when it sounds weird, talk about it. I need people to relearn what my power is and what it can do. 


I cannot and will not hold back any longer. It is time and you  are in position to witness. You are blessed to be in this time. Keep your eyes on me, every day. I love you daughter and I am so glad we get to do this together!

1 comment:

  1. Deuteronomy 32:10-11 He found him out in the wilderness, in an empty, windswept wasteland. He threw his arms around him, lavished attention on him, guarding him as the apple of his eye. He was like an eagle hovering over its nest, overshadowing its young, Then spreading its wings, lifting them into the air, teaching them to fly.

    ReplyDelete