Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Just do it...

My prayer:
Awesome God. My thoughts are all over the place tonight. I have 3 days to do what you have told me to do and i still have no idea how to do it. I still have no idea how to have that conversation. I feel like I will really be letting them down. I feel like I am being selfish. I don't know how to explain the decision to them since it doesn't make sense. All I can say is that it is what I believe you want me to do (or in this case not do). That is going to have to be enough. 


God, I ask that you help me. Show me the opportunity to do this. Give me favor with them that they understand and are not hurt or angry. At this point, I have probably built this up to be much worse than it is but I need your help. Thank you Father.


What God Said Tonight:
I will help you but you will have to do it. When you were a child, young in your walk with me, I would have taken care of this for you. I would have made it so that it took very little effort from you other than agreement. But, you are not a child anymore. 


You know me. You know that I never ask you to do something without a reason. It may not make sense right now, but you know from experience that someday it will make perfect sense. 


You have heard me on this. You know what to do. You have to figure out how to do it. You have to take the action. I am here for you. I will help you with the words. I will help you to have the courage when you need it. But, take the first step. Like that time you jumped out of the plane, take that first terrifying step and the rest will fall into place. 


Remember that they know me too. Remember that I may have already paved the way for this conversation. Remember that I am always working behind the scenes for you sake. Trust me. I love you daughter. Just grit your teeth and do it.

1 comment:

  1. Exodus 23:20-21 "Now get yourselves ready. I'm sending my Angel ahead of you to guard you in your travels, to lead you to the place that I've prepared. Pay close attention to him. Obey him. Don't go against him. He won't put up with your rebellions because he's acting on my authority. But if you obey him and do everything I tell you,

    ReplyDelete