Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

A new heart...

My prayer:
Awesome God. On the night before Thanksgiving I am reminded of all of the amazing things you have done in my life and the lives of the people around me. God, thank you for everything and thank you for teaching me the value of living a grateful life. 


It comes back to that same message you have been talking to me about for the last couple of years. Living for you and with you is a 24/7 thing. Loving people, loving you, being grateful, being kind, being merciful, prayer, these are all things that I am meant to live out every hour of every day of my life. God, thank you for teaching me how to live this way. It is awesome when I can manage to do it! 


I love you God. I can never express my thanks to you but I will do my best everyday for the rest of eternity.


What God Said Tonight:
Wait. I have a present for you tonight. I have something I want to give you. I have a missing piece of your heart that I want to restore tonight. Your heart has been beaten up over the years. It happens in this sin ruled world. But tonight, I have something for you to restore your heart. I have something that, if you can receive it, will make your heart new again and ready to love like you have not known for a very long time, for as long as you can remember. 


I am going to restore the love you had as a young child. Before it was damaged by  sin. Before it was twisted. I want to restore to you the heart of your youth. I want you to love like a child again. With all of the trust and the hope that comes with a child's love. 


I love you daughter. I am thankful for your heart. I am thankful that we get to live togerther for eternity. I have always loved you, but after tonight, you are going to understnad that love in a whole new way. Sleep tonight and wake up with a new heart. It is really that simple if you are willing to recieve it from me. Wake up renewed and reborn. I am yorus forever.

1 comment:

  1. Ezekiel 11: 18-20 You'll come back and clean house, throw out all the rotten images and obscene idols. I'll give you a new heart. I'll put a new spirit in you. I'll cut out your stone heart and replace it with a red-blooded, firm-muscled heart. Then you'll obey my statutes and be careful to obey my commands. You'll be my people! I'll be your God!

    ReplyDelete