Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Random thoughts...

My prayer:
Awesome Father. This was a long day. A good day but a long one. I am having a hard time quieting my mind enough to even know what to talk to you about tonight. It is all random thoughts that seem important, but maybe none of it is. 


What is important is you. What is important is hearing your voice. I love you God. Maybe the best way to quiet my mind is to shut up and stop talking. Let me give that a shot. 


Love you God. What is on your mind?


What God Said Tonight:
I am here my love and I am happy to see you here tonight even with your side tracked mind. Between the distraction and teh fatigue, it was a little hard to get through tonight but here we are. 


I love you and want such amazing things for your future. You will see you dreams accomplished in this lifetime. You will see a purpose and a plan in everything. I will show you the whole picture some day. 


If you truly understand the battle that is raging for you right now... I will fight and I will win for you. I will never let you go. I love you so much and I wish that you could fully understand that all the time. Get there and everything else is easy. Find a way to involve me in every single situation. 


I am in love with you is the thing. I can't wait to live you with no separation. I can't wait, but I will wait long enough that my full purpose is accomplished. Wait with me. Trust in me. Love me and I will take you to places you have never been before. 


Tonight I just need you to rest. You have another big day tomorrow that I need you for. Rest now and meet me here tomorrow night. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 40:4 Blessed are you who give yourselves over to God, turn your backs on the world's "sure thing," ignore what the world worships; The world's a huge stockpile of God-wonders and God-thoughts. Nothing and no one comes close to you! I start talking about you, telling what I know, and quickly run out of words. Neither numbers nor words account for you.

    ReplyDelete