Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Spa day with God...

My prayer:
Magnificent God, I ask for your amazing presence to be with me here tonight. God, I know that you are always with me. I know that we get to talk and be together all day. But there are times like now, tonight, where I just need, I just want a extra turbo shot of your presence and your power. 


Maybe it is not that there is more of you during those times. Maybe it is just that I take the time to recognize and focus on your presence which makes me experience it more. 


God, I love your presence. I love what it can accomplish. I love how your presence heals. I love how your presence restores. I love your presence God. It is kind of like a drug for me God. I am addicted to your presence. I can't go very long without feeling and experiencing your presence in my life. 


God I love you. I love you for who you are. Not for what you do for me, although what you do is amazing, but I love you and worship you for who you are. You are awesome and I can't wait any longer to hear what is on your mind tonight.


What God Said Tonight:
I am washing and renewing you in my blood and through my sacrifice. You are going through a purification right now. We are going to wash out the sin and we will wash out the things that get between you and me. I need you purified and whole for this next season. Let's get you washed up. 


You can think of it as a spa day. I know you like those. I am gong to soak you in my blood and wash every part of you clean. I am going to wash out old things that you forgot were there. I am going to wash out fresh things that you picked up and have not yet gotten rid of. I am going to wash you clean and purify you for this next step, this next season. 


There is no righteousness outside of my salvation and covering on your life. I will be your righteousness that goes before you. I will keep you sanctified, set apart, for my purpose and my plan for you life. I will keep you protected and whole so you are ready. I will keep you close so you know where to go. I will lead you so you know how to finish. 


I am yours now and forever. I ask that you trust me. Be sanctified, made whole, and be ready.

1 comment:

  1. Revelation 7:13-15 Then he told me, "These are those who come from the great tribulation, and they've washed their robes, scrubbed them clean in the blood of the Lamb. That's why they're standing before God's Throne. They serve him day and night in his Temple. The One on the Throne will pitch his tent there for them: no more hunger, no more thirst, no more scorching heat. The Lamb on the Throne will shepherd them, will lead them to spring waters of Life. And God will wipe every last tear from their eyes."

    ReplyDelete