Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Best man for the job...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I kind of feel like I was just spinning my wheels today. I don't feel like I made much of a difference for eternity today. However, I was super busy all day and now I am just drained. 


I don't know what to talk about. I can't even actually keep my eyes open. But, my hunger for you and what you have to say brings me back night after night. The opportunity to serve you  brings me back every night. It is you God. I come back because I have to be with you. I have to have quiet intimate time with you or I will crumble. Life is way too hard without you in it making a way for me. This life is way to rough to try to handle it without you. I wouldn't even want to try. 


So God, lead me, guide me, talk to me, and love me. I love you more than I can ever say God. I am ALL YOURS!


What God Said Tonight:
Don't sleep just yet, there is more to hear. Don't quit just yet, there is more to do. 


I have this path that was specially made for you to take your journey on. Stay in the middle of the path. Your contribution is important because you are the best man for the job. In a perfect world, you would fulfill every purpose. In this world, you will fulfill every purpose that you want to fulfill. You get to choose. 


Choose wisely. Make smart decisions about where and how you spend your time. Never forget that people come before things. A simple order. Your accomplishments today were in the form of giving for no reason and loving people. You did more than you realize. Heaven is cheering for new people being reached in part because of what you are doing. We are very proud of you and want you to stay strong and diligent.  

1 comment:

  1. 1 Corinthians 4:5 So don't get ahead of the Master and jump to conclusions with your judgments before all the evidence is in. When he comes, he will bring out in the open and place in evidence all kinds of things we never even dreamed of—inner motives and purposes and prayers. Only then will any one of us get to hear the "Well done!" of God.

    ReplyDelete