Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 25, 2011

God's gift...

My prayer:
Happy birthday Jesus! What a wonderful day celebrating you. Worship was amazing. Thank you God for the visions and the interpretations! Thank you for time with family. Thank you for friends that are like family. 


Thank you God most of all for deciding somehow that we were worth the trouble of you coming to earth, being born, living and dying all so we could be saved and know you personally forever! Thank you. 


I celebrate your power, your love, your joy, your guidance, and your magnificence. I celebrate how you almost never do things the way that I think you should but you always do things in the perfect way to accomplish more than I can imagine. Thank you God that you still surprise me on a regular basis. Thank you God that the more I know you, the more I want to know you. Thank you God. I love you so much!!


What God Said Tonight:
Look out over the horizon. As far as you can see is yours. Your inheritance is greater than you realize. I promised land and dominion to you, to the seed of Abraham, to my followers and you have not yet seen the full manifestation of that inheritance. 


You have dominion and power wherever you walk because you are my child and you are saved and redeemed by me. There is no power greater than the power that you carry in you every day. There is nothing that can overpower you with me in you. There is nothing that is bigger than the promise that I have on your life. 


There is much more for you to see, to do, to have, than you have seen so far. You have a great future because you are mine. You have a great future  because you make decisions for me every day. Every decision for me takes you closer to the promise on your life. Every decision that is not for me, takes you farther away. Make smart decisions and get all that I have for you. 


Look out over the land, it is yours if you want it. It is my gift to you. It is time to unwrap it. 

1 comment:

  1. Deuteronomy 15:4-6 There must be no poor people among you because GOD is going to bless you lavishly in this land that GOD, your God, is giving you as an inheritance, your very own land. But only if you listen obediently to the Voice of GOD, your God, diligently observing every commandment that I command you today. Oh yes—GOD, your God, will bless you just as he promised. You will lend to many nations but won't borrow from any; you'll rule over many nations but none will rule over you.

    ReplyDelete