Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

God's promises...

My prayer:
Amazing God. I know I say this a lot, but I am in awe of you. I am in awe of how you put everything together. I am in awe of how you defy "nature" or "reality" and supernaturally heal people. I am in awe of how you bring people together who are perfectly suited to do more together than they can do alone. I am in awe of the opportunities you open up to me when I am willing to step out and do what ever you ask. 


For so many years, I felt like life was passing me by and that I was not living out my purpose. I thought I was in the wrong job, with the wrong people, and doing the wrong things. Now, when I look back, I see how EVERYTHING worked together to give me the experience and put me in the position that you have me today. You used it all! YOU ARE AWESOME and I love you SO MUCH!!!


What God Said Tonight:
I told you I would work all things to your good...I meant it. My promises, the promises I have in my word and the ones that I show you personally are yea and amen. They are a guarantee  They are not a possibility but they are a reality.


I have made promises to you. Who would I be if I did not follow through on my promises to you? When you do not believe the promises I have for you, it insults me. It makes me think that you see me as some inconstant and evil god who is more interested in himself than in you. That is not who I am. 


What is even worse is when my children don't take time to get to know my promises for them. That is like spending all of your money on Christmas presents for someone and they decide they don't want to open them, or don't have the time to open them. 


Know my promises for your life. Believe my promises for you life. I will never promise you something that I don't fully intend to see come to complete fruition. I love you sweet daughter. Trust in my promises over your life. There is so much more to see and to do.We have just begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment