Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 30, 2011

Light in dark places...

My prayer:
My precious Lord. Today was really good. Thank you for help in getting everything done with time to spare. I feel like a great weight has been lifted. 


God, I am not sure what to talk about tonight. There are plenty of thoughts going through my mind, but nothing really worth exploring or talking about. You already heard the prayers for healing for "A" and "D" and I believe you are already taking care of those. 


You know and supply my every need. So...huh, I really am out of words and you know that doesn't happen often! What is on your mind? I am sure it is more interesting than my babble anyway. I love you God and am so grateful that I get to know you personally!


What God Said Tonight:
There are places that in the past I have told you not to go to for your own protection. I am about to ask you to go into those places. I have prepared and covered you and you will not be harmed; but, I need you to go into some dark places and bring my light. There are people hurting in the dark places of the world that need my light, my love, my healing. 


You will need to trust me completely as you go. You will have to let me shine through you so brightly that the darkness cannot stay when you come in. You will need to radiate me like never before. I promise I will protect you but I need you to go. I will tell you where and when. 


Do not be afraid of it. There was a special time and place for these things and it is now and here. The darkness will not overcome the light. The light will vanquish the darkness. It will eliminate the darkness. You will be that light and the seed of faith that they need to see so they can believe again. This is hard duty but I promise you will be well rewarded. 


I love you daughter. Wait for my direction but it will be happening before you know it. I am yours and you are mine forever.

1 comment:

  1. 2Corinthians 4: 5-6 Remember, our Message is not about ourselves; we're proclaiming Jesus Christ, the Master. All we are is messengers, errand runners from Jesus for you. It started when God said, "Light up the darkness!" and our lives filled up with light as we saw and understood God in the face of Christ, all bright and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete