Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 9, 2011

Living word...

My prayer:
Awesome God. What a week of highs and lows! I am exhausted but grateful that tomorrow is Saturday Sabbath! Its funny how things from the Bible sometimes seem outdated but when I apply them to my life, I find that they really do still matter and work. The Sabbath is a really good example. I use to think that it was done away with through Jesus. But now, I know that i need a day of rest or I get out whack. I think Jesus freed us from the religious constraints on the Sabbath but we were still designed to have a day of rest. You had a day of rest in creating the world and we are your kids. It would make sense that we need to rest too.


I wonder what other things in the Bible that I have discounted as old fashioned and ignored. I better start looking at that a bit closer. You don't waste a single word in that Bible do you Lord.


I love you God. What's on your mind tonight?


What God Said Tonight:
Every word in my Bible is truth and has a purpose, a plan, and a destiny. When I say my word is living, I truly mean it is living. It  moves through time and achieves things faster and better than they could at any other time. 


I have blessed this time and this place knowing that we would be here. We are definitely going to relax tomorrow. You will enjoy it!

1 comment:

  1. Matthew 7:24-25 "These words I speak to you are not incidental additions to your life, homeowner improvements to your standard of living. They are foundational words, words to build a life on. If you work these words into your life, you are like a smart carpenter who built his house on solid rock. Rain poured down, the river flooded, a tornado hit—but nothing moved that house. It was fixed to the rock."

    ReplyDelete