Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 16, 2011

Willing vessel...

My prayer:
Wow God, I don't even know what to say. I have no words. Prayer and Worship with the gang tonight was beyond anything I have ever known. Thank you for your anointing. Thank you for the prophecies. Thank you for the visions. Thank you most of all for using 5 month old "J" to lay hands on "D" for healing. I have never seen anything like that. He stretched his little hand out and laid it flat on "D"'s foot for 10 minutes without moving! It was crazy wonderful God! You can use anybody. ANYBODY! 


God thank you for the message on being a vessel for you. Thank you God for the vision of the vessel as a clear, white tube with nothing blocking you flowing through us. Thank you God!!!! AMAZING!!! I love you beyond measure.


What God Said Tonight:
You are welcome my daughter. I told you tonight would be special. You created an atmosphere to allow me to move. That is all I really need. Just an open door. Just a willing vessel. Just a opportunity and a little bit of faith. That is all I need. 


I don't need a lot of hoopla. I don't need people with fancy degrees. I don't need cameras, although they are good documentation for later. All I need is a little bit of space and an opportunity. 


Make space for me and I will do remarkable things in your life. Don't get so crowded and clogged up that you plug up my ability to flow through you. Roto rooter your vessel once in a while to clear out the clogs and I will run free and strong through you. 


I am desperate to pour out my love on the world before it is too late. I am ready to flood the world with love. I need to do it through you. I need to do it through the people who already know me. Let me flow through you. let me release my love on the world through you. Now is the time and you are the right person. All is set into place. Let's do it.

2 comments:

  1. 1 Corinthians 16:22 If anyone won't love the Master, throw him out. Make room for the Master!

    ReplyDelete