Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Angels...

My prayer:
Awesome God. I am completely spent. This was an awesome day of you making everything work out for my good and it was a blast but I have nothing left tonight. I gave it all away. So, as I sit here with a silly grin on my face, I wait in anticipation to hear your voice...


What God Said Tonight:
I am speaking softly tonight because the atmosphere is still. There is  a hush in the spirit world tonight. All is quiet in preparation. All is quiet in awe and adoration. When it is time, the angels will rise up with a mighty roar and charge out to accomplish their purpose. Some will be fighting, others will be protecting, and still others will take my message throughout the world. 


There are more angels than anyone realizes. They are my army and they are my servants. They are wonderful and they are for you. They love you because they love me and I love you. They love to serve because they love me. Some are singers, some play instruments, and others praise me with their actions and obedience. 


You are no different. You praise me with your voice, with instruments, and with your actions too. Angels are different from men in other ways but there is no animosity. There is only love. 


The spirit world is getting ready for the next battle. Enjoy the peace and the stillness while it lasts. I love you daughter. Go rest and we will start it up again tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Deuteronomy 33:2-3 GOD came down from Sinai, he dawned from Seir upon them; He radiated light from Mount Paran, coming with ten thousand holy angels And tongues of fire streaming from his right hand. Oh, how you love the people, all his holy ones are palmed in your left hand. They sit at your feet, honoring your teaching,

    ReplyDelete