Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Share it...

My prayer:
Awesome God, I am too exhausted to think but I have to hear your voice. Tonight is all you...


What God Said Tonight:
I love you daughter and I will give you rest tonight that will restore you. Your path the last couple of days has not been easy but it has been good. You will use the things you were reminded of throughout your entire life and beyond. Everything you learn in this life is one step up in eternity. 


Every thing you learn today is blessing to those you know tomorrow. There are so many people hurting in the world today. They need your help. They need my help through you. They need my love through you. They need my wisdom through you. 


I will always teach, love and bless you but it is never meant for you to hold onto. It is all meat to be shared. Don't hold back. When I teach you something, tell EVERYONE. It is a lot like a viral video. That is how we are going to get my word to every creature on earth. That is how we are going to fulfill the prophecy. Same concept. 


If you share me with everyone you know and they share me with everyone they know and so on, before long, we will have reached every last person across the world. You don't have to reach every person  personally but you have to do you part. You have to share. Don't be stingy with what I give you. Share it everywhere you go. 


I love you daughter. Go rest now. Tomorrow is another day with more to do, but you will love itl

1 comment:

  1. Hebrews 13: 16 Make sure you don't take things for granted and go slack in working for the common good; share what you have with others. God takes particular pleasure in acts of worship—a different kind of "sacrifice"—that take place in kitchen and workplace and on the streets.

    ReplyDelete