Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Speak the promise...

My prayer:
My amazing God. I started to pray and forgot to type! I AM tired! :) God, I thank you for everything you have done and everything you do. I thank you for loving me. I thank you for taking care of everything and everyone.


I thank you for hearing my prayers tonight for "D","D" and "J" who are each in impossible situations with no way out unless you help. Thank you Jesus for being our savior! What do you want to talk about tonight God? What is top of your list tonight?

What God Said Tonight:
My list never really changes. You, my children, are always at the top of it. 


I need you to do something tonight. I need you to remember and speak my promises over their situations. The people you are talking about don't know the word well enough to do that. So, I know you are tired, but before you go to bed, speak my words over their situations and see the opening that makes for me to come in and intervene. 


I am your Father and your coach. I love to see you work, you make me proud. I love you and thank you in advance for doing what I asked. I love  you my dear child and I am all yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment