Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 14, 2012

The true picture...

My prayer:
My God, I have delayed this time with you tonight because I am disappointed and I don't know what to say. 


I really thought you were going to keep the miracles coming with our team, but we lost and we are out. I don't care about the game itself but each time you caused us to win, more and more people were paying attention to you. Or, at least it seemed that way. Over 90,000 people liked a scripture post on FB from Tim Tebow tonight. I mean, WOW! 


So, I am disappointed and confused. I don't see how this loss furthers your Kingdom or spreads your word. Suddenly it is just football again. 


OK, I am done whining. The fact is, you can use and do anything and if you wanted to continue to spread your word that way, you would of. Who am I to second guess you? God, if it is possible, I would love to see the and understand how you will use this to spread your word. I ask God that you help me to see that  even in this, you can reach people. Maybe that was part of it. Maybe it got to be too much about football and not enough about you? I don't know but I know that I love you and I trust you God.


What God Said Tonight:
Sometimes you have to look at what isn't there to see the true picture of what is there. Sometimes the background is as important as the foreground. 


I am still in charge and I will be here forever. I love you daughter and while things did not turn out like you hoped, they are just as i intended. See the whole picture and you will get the clarity you are looking for. 


I love you daughter,  come and rest with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment