Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, February 17, 2012

Expect more...

My prayer:
You are awesome. Today was awesome. Too tired to think God but I can listen. What is on your mind tonight God.


What God Said Tonight:
I won't talk for long tonight but I do want you to see something that I have been trying to show you in your life lately. It is simple, you will get what you expect to get in life.


If your life is not what you want it to be, check your expectations. Your expectations are the true reflection of your faith. Belief is easy and doesn't produce much on it's own. But faith (belief with expectation) and action with that faith...that can move mountains. 


Change your expectations and you will change your life. Expect to be blessed. Expect to be highly favored. Expect everything you touch to be blessed. Expect me to show up in every situation and make a way. Expect more out of your life and you will get it. 


I have so much more  for you but I need you to expect it. Your expectation is like a catcher's glove in baseball. I am constantly throwing blessings at you, but if you don't have the right mitt to catch them with, they will fly right by you, or, sometimes, they will hit you right in the head and knock you out. But, when you have the right mitt, when you have your expectations in place, you can catch what I throw to you. 


I love you daughter. Expect more.

No comments:

Post a Comment