Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, February 6, 2012

TRUTH...

My prayer:
All knowing God. I watched a dear friend make a life changing decision today based on what she fully believed to be truth. The thing is, while it may have been her experience of the truth, when I look at the situation from a different angle, I see a different truth. 


So, was her decision the right thing for her to do? If she had been able to look at the situation the way that I saw it, would it have changed her mind? 


It makes me wonder how many times I was convinced that what I knew was the TRUTH; but, in reality, was just my view of the thing. Is there any truth outside of the truth of you God? Or, is everything else just people's opinions and viewpoints? I am not sure. 


What I am sure of is that my friend needs you more than ever now. Please take care of her God. She is your daughter and she loves you. Guide her and direct her. Please make a way out of no way for her. I love you Father, now that is TRUTH!


What God Said Tonight:
Truth, real truth does not change. Real truth is true no matter the circumstances around it. Real truth comes from me and from my word. I am the truth that you seek. All other information, outside of me is up for interpretation. 


People experience this life differently. They learn at different rates. They have different experiences. You make the best decisions you know how, based on what you know. When you know more, you make better decisions. When you know me more, you know TRUTH and you make the best decisions. 


Base your life on the truth that I am and you will see a great and mighty future. Base your life on the changing truth of everyday life and you are building on shifting sands that will never withstand a storm. I am your firm foundation. I am your TRUTH. 


I love you daughter and I will take care of all of my children each day giving them all that they need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment