Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Being used...

My Prayer:

God you are amazing. Your power is amazing. Your miracle healing is amazing. The wisdom that you share and the things you teach me are amazing. The way that you are ALWAYS there for me, ready to answer any question, help with any problem, and the way you love me, AMAZING. 

I am not good enough for a God like you. I never will be. But, that is the point I guess. That is why I need Jesus. 

God, as we start another week together, I ask that you open my eyes to every opportunity to share you and to do your will. I ask that you make me a blessing to the people around me. I ask that you make me alert to the needs around me and help me to know how to help.

I love you God. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

Imagine for a minute that I have a perfect goat. Everything about this goat is perfect. It has a perfect coat, perfect milk, perfect temperament, perfect everything. As long as I just have the goat and don't use it for anything, the worth of its perfectness is wasted. 

The same is true of Jesus, your Messiah, my son and the part of me that sacrificed for you. As Jesus, as me, I am perfect. The sacrifice was perfect. The Holy Spirit that I sent to you is perfect. But as long as you don't use any of it, as long as you don't put your salvation, your power in the Holy Spirit into action, none of it is worth a thing. 

I give you gifts, I give you wisdom, I give you talents with the expectation that you will use them. When you put it to use, that is when its real value becomes apparent. When you put your faith to use, that is when  you recognize the strength and the value of your faith. When you put to use the principles that I have taught you, that is when you see their worth. 

You are like rubies and gold to me my beautiful daughter. But your true value is not realized until I put you to use. I love you. Let's get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment