Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, March 16, 2012

Blessing God...

My prayer:
Mmmm, My God, I am without words. A beautiful night of worship with you and with your people. A night of miracle healing. A night of your anointing flowing and moving in brand new ways. A night of prophecy and renewed hope. A night of filling up with your strength. Thank you. That is a very inadequate response God, but thank you. You filled my heart, mind, soul, and spirit tonight and I am resting in your arms in peace and joy.


What God Said Tonight:
You mustn't thank me for nights like tonight. You must understand that nights like tonight, when you get together in pure worship of me, believing that I can and will do anything, when you love each other, when you worship in spirit and in truth, when you welcome my Holy Spirit in, when you do everything I ask even when it doesn't make sense, those are nights that bless me as much or more than they do you. 


You, all of you, were a blessing to me tonight. You were a balm of joy to my Spirit. You were an encouragement to my soul. You were a ray of hope in darkness. 


I love you daughter and I love these nights when you get together and truly focus on me. Rest in this place of joy and peace that you created by inviting me in and worshiping me in spirit and in truth. I will remain with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment